Extra Heavy Duty Wheelchair
$125.00 / week
The Tracer IV Wheelchair is designed for the active individual who needs the strength of a reinforced heavy-duty frame.
The Tracer IV Wheelchair features superior durability, rollability and streamlined looks. It's designed for the active individual who needs the strength of a reinforced heavy-duty frame.
Its many options include components that are interchangeable with the 9000 and Tracer series. The Tracer IV is long-lasting and low-maintenance.
- Dual axle positions allow varitation of seat-to-floor heights
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is long-lasting Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- Low-maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings
- Reinforced frame includes gussetted sides, caster journals and dual crossbraces
- Urethane rear tires, mounted on “no flex” wheels, offer superior performance
Size: 18", 20", 22", 24"
Seat Depth: 18", 20"
Seat to Floor Height: 17.5" Hemi, 19.5" Adult
Back Height: 16" fixed
Arm Style: Full-length fixed height, padded, removable Desk-length fixed height, padded, removable Full-length adjustable height, padded, removable Desk-length adjustable height, padded, removable (All arms are conventional)
Front Riggings: Swingaway footrest 17"-21" Swingaway padded elevating legrest 17.5"-21" Articulating elevating legrest 17"-25" (Footplates available in aluminum only)
Product Weight: 42 lb. (T4/WD28/28)
Product Weight Capacity: 450 lb.
Warranty: 5 years on frame and crossbraces
Weight Limit: 450 lbs.