Revo 2.0 3-Wheel
FDA Class II Medical Device
Experience the Revo 2.0, a new class of scooter that combines an array of features into one great package. Tough and built to last, the Revo 2.0 offers rugged dependability you expect from luxury mid-size scooters. Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain. Hawaii has a lot of varied terrain! More comfortable 20in wide seat. Experience convenient, feather-touch disassembly for portability.
Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Pride’s exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tires
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
- 400 lb weight capacity
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Speed & range varies with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
*We reserve the right to upgrade your scooter at no additional cost depending on product availability.
Weight Limit: 400 lbs