Raptor 3 Wheel
Do you have the need for speed? The Raptor (Black) drives at speeds up to 14 mph. Equipped with a regenerative braking system, ample storage and complete LED lighting, the Raptor (Black) appeals to the adventurer within you!
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 14 mph maximum speed
- 60″ turning radius
- 19 miles per charge at 400 lbs., 31 miles per charge at 220 lbs.
- 20″ x 18″ Limited recline fold-flat seat with manual adjustment and angle/width adjustable armrests
- Full LED light package includes LED headlights, directional signals and brake lights that offer full visibility for increased safety
- Hand brake with regenerative braking system
- Easy-to-read LCD console with which shows estimated speed, mileage and battery display
- Secure, lockable under seat storage compartment with seat support rod
- Sleek and solid design for enhanced stability
- Front and rear suspension
- Front storage compartment located on the tiller
- Tubeless pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
- XLR USB Charger
Model Raptor (Black) 3-Wheel
Weight Capacity 400 lbs.
Ground Clearance3 3.5″ at center of frame
Maximum Speed1 Up to 14 mph
Turning Radius3 60″
Front Tire 3″x16″ tubeless pneumatic
Rear Tires 3″x16″ tubeless pneumatic
Weight (w/o Batteries) 208 lbs.
Battery Weight 53 lbs. ea.
Battery Requirements4,5 75 (AH)
Per Charge1,2 19 miles (up to 400 lbs. and full speed)
31 miles (up to 220 lbs. and at low speed)
Battery Charger 8 amp
HCPCS Code NON-MEDICAL – THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO ASSIST, TREAT, DIAGNOSE, OR ALLEVIATE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION OR DISABILITY
Suspension Front & Rear
Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6 (unit does not disassemble)
Warranty Lifetime limited;
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%).
3 AGM or gel cell type required.
4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.