Pride Mobility LC-105 Essential Collection Lift Chair
FDA Class II Medical Device
When it comes to the essentials of everyday life, never sacrifice your comfort. The Essential LC-105 Power Lift Recliner deliver exceptional comfort at a great value. Enjoy plenty of storage with dual pockets and find your perfect position with the simple hand control.
Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- 325 lbs. weight capacity
- Wooden frame composed of engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood for added strength and durability
- Quiet and smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117-2013)
- Standard, large dual pockets
- Easy-to-remove back
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics with 9′ cord
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
- 1-year limited warranty
- Rolled armrests
This model is available in a range of colors. Please contact us to find out what is in stock today!
Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
User Height Range: 5’2″ to 5’10”
Seat to Floor: 18″
Seat Depth: 19″
Seat Width: 20″
Top of Back to Seat: 28″
Back Style: Sewn Pillow Back
Fully Padded Chaise: Yes
Recline Positions: 3-Position
Additional Options: None
Seating Type: Sinuous Spring
Distance From Wall: 17″
Overall Chair Width: 33″
Chair Weight: 96 lbs.
Warranty: 1-Year Limited